Partnership for Action Learning in Sustainability (PALS) Project Products
Products of the PALS program from Fall 2016 to the present are available on the University of Maryland's DRUM (Digital Repository at the University of Maryland) system. The products include reports, presentations, maps, posters, or other material developed for the individual projects. Products completed before Fall 2016 are listed and full report links below. The reports are currently listed by partner agency and year. Additional sorting schemes and filters will be added soon.
Proceed to DRUM's PALS collection
Proceed to the general DRUM site
Search tips for PALS products on DRUM
- If you want to limit your searches to PALS material, click the button for “This Collection” in the top right had corner.
- Although the DRUM interface does not mention this, it is important to use Boolean search terms in both the search and advance search windows. Learn about Boolean search terms.
- Note that the searches do not return results in any particular order, not alphabetical, not relevance, not by date.
- All of the students and faculty that worked on the project are listed as authors. Authors may have multiple listings, depending whether full first and/or middle names or combinations of initials were used as identifiers. It is best to use the "browse/authors" feature on the left menu bar to call up all possible papers by an author.
- The PALS products are tagged with general categories (capacity building, economic development, environment) to help narrow down your search.
Prior PALS Partnerships